You have an AMAZING idea for a course, training, or membership. But where do you start when it comes to mapping it out and helping your students and members go from Point A to Z? How do you make sure that once you start promoting, people will actually buy it?
The truth is, buyers don’t pay money for courses. They pay for the outcome. Tangible results they can see, feel, or touch.
This one-on-one Strategy Session is designed to help you flesh out your program idea to make sure there’s a clear goal your buyers can grab onto. By the end of our session, you’ll feel confident that your course will get people real results.
During this live one-on-one 4-hour strategy session, we will:
- Articulate your course promise and outcomes (even if they feel intangible, like increased confidence or a sense of purpose)
- Determine the best structure for your program (course? group coaching program? audio-based lessons?)
- Determine the tangible outcomes you can use to market and sell your program
- Loosely outline your course
- Talk through course platforms, based on your program
Now, I know that you could come to this session and I can help you map out the blue print, but if you don’t have someone to help you stay accountable and keep you moving forward….well progress probably won’t happen.
That’s why included with your strategy session you’ll also recieve…
- 6-weeks Unlimited Email Support
- 6-weeks of Biz Strategist On-Demand (through Marco Polo or Voxer)
- 60-minute Video Call to Touch Base 3-weeks after your strategy session
Please note there are no refunds on the shop downloads due to the nature of digital downloads
How to Schedule Your Strategy Session: Programs With Intention
Let’s get your amazing idea out into the world. To get started, click the “Schedule Now” Button to select the date and time for your 4-hour one-one-one strategy session. Follow the prompts to enter you contact information, and finalize your payment. Then I’ll shoot you over an email with your strategy contract. Once signed you’ll get all the details for your session, along with a questionnaire to help me get spun up on all things YOU so that when we get hop on Google Meet for your session, we can dig right in!
FYI: Your strategy contract needs to be signed within 24 hours of receipt otherwise your spot on my calendar will be forfeited and your payment will be returned to you.